The Special Services is a service NPC that offers Aura Change, Name Change, Guild Leader Change, Remove Cards, Homunculus Name Change, Pet Name Change and Gender Change with a fee.
|Name Change||10,000,000 Zeny, or 50 Corgi Coins|
|Guild Leader Change||10,000,000 Zeny, or 50 Corgi Coins|
|Remove Cards||1,000,000 Zeny, or 5 Corgi Coins per card removed|
|Homunculus Name Change||6,000,000 Zeny, or 30 Corgi Coins|
|Pet Name Change||6,000,000 Zeny, or 30 Corgi Coins|
|Gender Change||10,000,000 Zeny, or 50 Corgi Coins|
Players who have reached the max base level are given the opportunity to change their aura into a color they favor more. Currently there are 7 colors available for players to choose. It is free of charge.
- Doram class : Base Level 140
- Transcended class : Base Level 150
- Extended class : Base Level 150
|White (Default Aura)|
Character Name Change
- Names must be at least 4-24 characters. Any inappropriate name deemed by the staff will result in punishment.
- Must leave party and guild before requesting name change. Confirming a name change will result in auto log-out.
- No space at the beginning or at the end of the name.
- Names with a combination of; Admin, Administrator, Game Master, [GM], [PR], PR, or GM are not allowed.
Guild Leader Change
- Only a guild leader will be able to appoint another guild member as the new guild leader.
- The new guild leader must be online , and verify the guild member's name twice.
Remove Cards (Unslot)
This service allow player to remove any card from an equipment. Player may choose which card to remove and the equipment will not be destroyed in the process. To begin the unslotting process, the equipment must be equipped beforehand.
Homunculus Name Change
- Homunculus must be present.
- Homunculus must already have a name.
After confirming, player will be logged out. Log back in to rename it using the naming area in the homunculus window (ALT+R).
Pet Name Change
- Pet must be present.
- Pet must already have a name.
After confirming, player will be logged out. Log back in to rename it using the naming area in the pet window (ALT+J).
- For Bard and Dancer, it will change to the opposite class.
After confirming, player will be logged out.